My friends and I will be visiting Disney Paris in Nov of 2018 (15-17) and I have been looking at different prices and options for tickets. It would seem that for us an annual passport would be the best option as it is cheaper than a 3 day ticket (park hopper) and provides the discount on merchandise.
The cheapest option, the classic passport, has a restriction that it can not be used for two days following its purchase. As we intend to visit for 3 days In a row this option does not seem to be viable HOWEVER...I have read that it is a good idea to check the Disney store near champs elyseese to see what they offer for ticket discounts.
We will be in Paris for 6 days prior to heading to Disney so my question is:
1. Does anyone know if you are able to purchase an annual passport at the Disney store location? And
2. If yes, am I right in assuming that as long as it is purchased 2 days before heading to Disney we would have fulfilled the restriction?
thank you in advance for any information you can provide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 Tec*h care 24*7??
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 5 days in Andalusia
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 South of France
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 14 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 15 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Shall we Gdansk?
- 18 Help with Spain itinerary
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 24 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 25 Christmas in South of Spain 2018