Discounts on Tauck Tours?

Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:40 AM
Original Poster

Discounts on Tauck Tours?

Does anyone discount Tauck Tours? Please send information and discount amount! Thank you!
Jun 22nd, 2006, 07:43 AM

Contact Michael's Travel Centre in CA.
Jul 19th, 2006, 05:03 PM

I've been doing research on Tauck tours and did find out if I purchase a Tauck Tour and pay with your Discover Credit Card you get a 5% rebate in addition to the regular 1% rebate. You do have to use the travel agency recommended by Discover Card. I used them for a 7 day S. Carribean cruise in March and was very please in addition to getting the 5% and 1% rebates.
Jul 26th, 2006, 04:06 PM

Check with AAA- they are the #1 travel agency for Tauck Tours
Jul 25th, 2010, 06:03 AM

Your best bet is to go to cheapertravel.com They are the largest seller of Tauck Tours in the USA. Plus you will receive a 5% discount off the price of Tauck. Take their 5% discount plus your Discover Credit Card and you save 10% of the tour. We've used them for years and their service is as good as their prices. Highly recommended.
Jul 27th, 2010, 06:35 AM

I have used Cheaper Travel (actually Pavlus Travel) for years with very good results. The company is based in New Mexico, but everything is done by phone or e-mail except mailing the final package of documents.
The agent I have used at Pavlus is Mindy ([email protected]). I got her name from someone else on this website.