There are 2 global discount cards out there, Global Hotel Discount (www.globalhoteldiscount.com) and Hotel Express (www.hot-ex.com), has anyone used any of those cards? and do you really save by reserving through their systems?, I have seen good rates for cities such as Paris on Global Hotel, any feedback is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quality real and fake passports,([email protected]),id cards,visas.
- 2 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 3 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 European honeymoon help needed
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 15 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 16 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Croatia in mid/late October
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia