We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Budget trip
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Driving
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?