I have some difficulty walking long distances - need to stop now and then to rest and heat exacerbates the problem.
I love Italy and I know a lot of European trips include much walking.
Are there any cities in Italy specifically or Europe in general that you suggest are better than others?
We've been to Sienna; Florence; Lucca.
We're thinking of going in April and I probably can check annual temps on websites. I don't mind going in the Winter if that's a recommendation since the cold is kinder to my body but then some things aren't open for tourism - eg: some of the cathedral/Art Museums in Florence.
Thanks for your help - I always get great responses from fellow Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights