I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass