I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Budget trip
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 8 Driving
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Algarve Town Selection
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland