We're planning our first trip to Europe this year.
But unfortunately we couldn't do it in summer and the latest we can do is Mid to late October.
Can I get some recommendations about destinations.
I'm going with my girl friend, since this is our first trip to Europe, everything is unexplored and new to us so we can go anywhere.
Weather might be a bit concern, since it might start getting a little chilly in October, we don't want to go somewhere too cold but don't mind the fall weather. I can imagine some places might be very beautiful in the fall weather.
We would like to do some sightseeing, old architecture, good food, museums etc.
I was thinking of Vienna and Prague, but not sure if this would be the best time to go there.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET FACEBOOK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany