I would like to take my 88 year old Nan away for a weekend in Europe however I am struggling to think of a destination. We are based in London so flight time isn't a problem. She is remarkably able for her age however we will need somewhere with good transport links (or easy to get a taxi) or possibly a place where the sites are quite compact? She is fine with stairs but preferably not somewhere too hilly. As for interests we are completely open to what we do museums, landmarks and nice food would be a bonus but it is mainly about spending time together.
Thanks for any ideas you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 10 days in Portugal
- 12 Driving
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia