I would like to take my 88 year old Nan away for a weekend in Europe however I am struggling to think of a destination. We are based in London so flight time isn't a problem. She is remarkably able for her age however we will need somewhere with good transport links (or easy to get a taxi) or possibly a place where the sites are quite compact? She is fine with stairs but preferably not somewhere too hilly. As for interests we are completely open to what we do museums, landmarks and nice food would be a bonus but it is mainly about spending time together.
Thanks for any ideas you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 15 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed