I would like to take my 88 year old Nan away for a weekend in Europe however I am struggling to think of a destination. We are based in London so flight time isn't a problem. She is remarkably able for her age however we will need somewhere with good transport links (or easy to get a taxi) or possibly a place where the sites are quite compact? She is fine with stairs but preferably not somewhere too hilly. As for interests we are completely open to what we do museums, landmarks and nice food would be a bonus but it is mainly about spending time together.
Thanks for any ideas you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?