I would like to take my 88 year old Nan away for a weekend in Europe however I am struggling to think of a destination. We are based in London so flight time isn't a problem. She is remarkably able for her age however we will need somewhere with good transport links (or easy to get a taxi) or possibly a place where the sites are quite compact? She is fine with stairs but preferably not somewhere too hilly. As for interests we are completely open to what we do museums, landmarks and nice food would be a bonus but it is mainly about spending time together.
Thanks for any ideas you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT AVAST Techh care
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy