Reload this Page >

del Senato hotel Rome

Search

del Senato hotel Rome

Search this Thread

Old May 29th, 2001, 04:31 AM
Sue

del Senato hotel Rome

Reserved a double room at del Senato and hotel informed me that rooms with Pantheon view are smaller than rooms facing vie del seminario.Any experience with this and recommendation? thanks. <BR> <BR>

Old May 29th, 2001, 04:59 AM
Rex

Sue, <BR> <BR>Stayed there earlier this month. We were traveling as a group of three couples: we got room 304 (in front - - <BR>looking right at eye level at "M AGRIPPA..."), my wife's parents got 311 (in back - - supposedly quieter, but we thought there was no real difference - - <BR>and their room was only slightly larger) - - and 106 (aunt and uncle) - - <BR>about the same size, but not high enough to have the same effect as "our <BR>view". <BR> <BR>Best wishes, <BR> <BR>Rex <BR>

Old May 29th, 2001, 07:16 AM
Cecilie

I stayed at del Senato in April and had a huge room that faced the vie del seminario. I did not see any of the actual rooms that faced the Pantheon but I can definitely recommend the other. It was a double with a king size bed and separate sitting area with couch. Also, the bathroom was very big. Hope that helps! It was a wonderful hotel!

Old May 30th, 2001, 04:27 AM
Sue

Cecile, do you remember floor or room number? Not sure if they'll accept request but just in case.Thanks.

Old May 31st, 2001, 10:00 AM
Cecilie

I don't remember our room number exactly but I know we were on the 3rd floor - maybe 318? The room faced the back side of the hotel.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 11:34 AM
elaine

topping for Karen