I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!