I've tried searching on this topic but can't find many specifics. I have a Bank of America debit card that I will be bringing to France, and am wondering is it cheaper to make large purchases with a debit card directly or cash from an ATM (BofA offers no ATM fees if taken from BNP Paribas ATM)
Ex. If I want to buy something for $2000 at x place, should I pay with my debit card or cash?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Northern Spain road trip
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Spain itinerary
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Greece during Easter week or August
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Naples?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Driving
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 21 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 22 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?