It doesn't seem as if my idea to see the fjords in Norway roundtrip in one day from Oslo will be possible during the month of April. If so, any ideas of where to go closer to Oslo or shall I just spend the three days I've already alotted to Oslo? I'm afraid there won't be enough to keep me occupied and would very much like to see what nature has to offer in Norway.
Thanks for your insight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Andalusia
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 7 Poland--where else to go
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 10 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 18 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 19 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 22 South of France
- 23 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
Daytrip to see the fjords in Norway isn't possible... Stay in Oslo or?