My husband and I will be traveling to Nice in October with my mother who is of a certain (but non-disclosable) age. She can certainly walk on her own but long walks and hills need to be limited. For this portion of our trip, we will not have a car so we are looking for day trips via public transportation. I would like to hear about which destinations you think might work best--where we can take public transportation but not have to walk miles to the main sights from the bus/train station. Would Monte Carlo work under these circumstances? How about Eze or St. Paul de Vence? Any other destinations you would suggest?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 7 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 8 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.