I'd very much appreciate some tips from fellow travellers. My husband, 9 month old baby girl and I are taking a 2 week holiday to France at the end of the month. We staying near Gemozac, so around 35 mins from Royan and an hour from Bordeaux.
I'd love to hear of any recommended day trips - we don't mind driving up to an hour in any one direction. We love good food, good wine, nice scenery, the occasional day at the beach. We hate overly touristy / tacky.
Much appreciated in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 European honeymoon help needed
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October