We (me,my husband and our nephew, 20 y.o.) will be traveling around Spain for a week together May 7-14. We will meet in Barcelona for a few days, take a train to Seville and then head up to Madrid to finish the trip. We will arrive in Seville early afternoon on May 9 and leave early on the 12th. We wanted some suggestions as to which towns would be best to try to see outside of Seville. We do not have a car rented, so would be relying on train or bus. We tend not to prefer the pre-set tour groups, but if there is one that is outstanding, please share that as well.
We realize there is not enough time, and since this is our first visit, we consider it a "taste" of Spain, with hopes of returning sometime to explore further.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Arezzo - how much time?
- 3 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Netherlands- Texel
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 9 day trip to France
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 England
- 17 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 18 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 19 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 2 week May trip with kids
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond