Our trip to Italy is just around the corner...well close enough early June.
Looking for suggestions for day trips from Lucca via train or other public transport.
We spent a week in Vernazza (loved CT) two years ago and would like to expore other areas
DH and I enjoy hiking, exploring, good food.. not so excited about large cities. We plan to go to Florence for one trip. Any other suggestions for off the beaten path things to do/see?
Thanks in advance for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 넷마블바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 넷마블맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 알라딘사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 알라딘사다리추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 11 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions