Hi to all!
I am thinking about using Bologna as a base for some day trips: Verona, Ravenna, may be Modena.
Are those cities suitable for one day visits?
Any suggestion will be appreciated. We are selecting Bologna as a base because the city is a big train hub, and length of travel to other cities seem good for one day visits.
Thanks to all inadvance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7...
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
Hi to all!