Hi all! We're going to Amsterdam this month for a week and pretty much know what we want to see in the city. I could use some help however with day trips to the hinterlands using the train system (no rental car).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार ricoh PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTricoh Tec*hh care
- 2 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?