After some advice on whether or not to do a day trip to Villa D'Este.
Normally, with only 5 days in Rome I wouldnt even think about it ... but Rome is at the end of a 6 week trip through France and Italy .. with a 6 yr old.
So I was thinking perhaps a day trip where we can sit quietly on a bus for a while ... then just get out and wander/run around and look at fountains and the villa ... might be nice.
Is it an easy day? (thinking an organised tour, not DIY)
Rome doesnt seem especially kid friendly, so am looking for something a little easier for a day for the little one
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 맞고사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 할배게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 MLB게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Christmas week in Ireland
- 25 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast