Our trip to Paris is fast approaching, and we are considering a day-trip to Senlis (and possibly Chantilly if you-all think it's worth it). Is this a worthwhile thing to do? We've been to Versailles, Chartres and Giverny, so this is something different we'd like to do on this trip.
Any suggestions and tips would be appreciated. I've looked at the Senlis website and downloaded their brochure. Looks like they have some self-guided walks -- and we love to walk around cities we visit. Love history and art, too. We're not foodies, but decent restaurant recommendations are welcome.
The transportation looks pretty straightforward, but it would be great to know any peculiarities/details involved.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 1st time to Europe
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade