Our trip to Italy rapidly approacheth. Part of our visit will be back to Lake Como for 5 nights.
Odds are we will take part of one day to explore the reaches up above Menaggio and over to Lake Lugano.
I know there is a funicular and a lakeside promenade (and that would be right in Lugano itself, correct?). In addition to visiting Lugano we would like to just enjoy the scenery by driving around the mountains above Lake Como.
Any last minute tips of must-do things to see, do or eat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charter Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 England
- 13 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 17 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
Day trip to Lugano from Lake Como (and poking around the mountain roads)