I am traveling to the Amalfi coast area in July and thought of taking a day trip from Sorrento to Ischia. Looks like there is a Hydrofoil in the morning and a return later on in the evening. Is this do-able? If yes, can anyone recommend a 7hr itinerary in Ischia? We do not necessarily have to see the major sights, but maybe a recommendation on a restaurant to grab lunch (preferably one that serves an excellent rabbit dish) and maybe a beach or thermal spring to relax at. Since there is only one return ferry/hydrofoil back to Sorrento we can not miss it! Otherwise if its going to be to hectic, we will save Ischia for another trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Browsing Barcelona
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Croatia in mid/late October
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Help with Venice Trip?
- 15 Dubrovnik
- 16 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 10 Days in Austria