A friend and I (we are 24 years old) are planning a Europe trip from September 16th to October 1st of this year. We are spending our last 3 night in Naples and are wanting to do a day trip to Capri.
We want to do a boat tour around the island that includes a visit to the Blue Grotto (if entry is possible that day) and some swimming. We need recommendations though on what length of a tour do you suggest and what boat company? We are planning on taking the ferry over to the island first thing in the morning, as private transfers are out of our price range. Would like to stay under 100 euros per person, but if needed can go higher if you all suggest doing a full day tour.
Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 3 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 4 Lyceum theatre London
- 5 Wierd Europe map
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 8 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 11 Transportation in Brittany
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 Milan airport--which one
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more