We are basing ourselves in sorrento for 4 days. We'd like 1 of those days to be in Capri. I understand we take a ferry to the island. We don't care to shop or eat while we are there. We like walking and love nature. What do u recommend for us? Modest budget family of 5 physically fit (14,14,15 year old teens). The grotto seems too expensive for just a few minutes. Any advice is welcomed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 Once upon a time in Italy
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 Arezzo - how much time?
- 18 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 19 Where to See Flamenco
- 20 Netherlands- Texel
- 21 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?