I'm visiting my daughter in London over Christmas and we're taking a day trip to Bristol. Being a money conscious student, she's suggested taking a bus. I wonder if a train would be more scenic. I'll only be there 10 days so I want to enjoy (read: ahhh) as much as I can.
Any thoughts on train vs. bus?
And if you'd like to chime in with any ideas about London during Christmas or a day in Bristol, please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 2 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Current plan for March trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Spain in 2018
- 12 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 17 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Which Area in London?