I'm headed to Cassis for a few days from Paris (where I live) and am wondering if there is a neighboring village or winery that we could explore as well.
We're there from a Sun afternoon to Tues evening. Apart from the Calanques (any recos on kayaking vs hiking would be appreciated as well!), and touring around Cassis, is there anywhere you recommend we visit? A nearby winery or village?
We won't have a car, but are hoping for buses. Based on other villages and regions I've been to, the buses have worked well for day trips...not sure if that exists in and around Cassis though?
Appreciate any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Barcelona to Malaga
- 17 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 18 Which Area in London?
- 19 family trip to Germany and more
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 22 Packing Champagne
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 Milan airport--which one
- 25 two days in Nice