We're thinking of driving from Suvignano, near Monteroni d'Arbi and Murlo, for a day trip into the Maremma. Not sure if this sounds like a good plan: leave Suvignano early to head to Bolgheri, Populonia, Baratti, Campiglia Marittima/Suvereto, then somewhere (not sure where??)for a view of the sea; then Castiglioncello Bandini for dinner, and back to Suvignano. Would this be a monsterously long day even if we left early but stopped at each place for a bit? Would you suggest improvements to simplify these suggestions? Looking for variety in terms of sights and experiences, but don't want to be exhausted at the end of the WONDERFUL day. Thanks for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 6 Arezzo - how much time?
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 New Years in France
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Spain or Portugal
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 9 day trip to France
- 23 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 24 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)