I admire this board so much and hope you can help me plan this trip for our 30th anniversary. We are so excited to be going to Italy. Here is our itinerary:
Sun 9/18 - Wed 9/21 Venice
Wed 9/21 - Sun 9/25 Florence
Sun 9/25 - Sat 10/01 Rome
We are flying into Venice and flying out of Rome. We will be taking the train from Venice to Florence and Florence to Rome. We are in our 50s and are usually good walkers but my husband is having foot problems that we are hoping to be resolved in time for the trip.
We are looking for a day tour from Florence that will take farther into the Tuscany area and would like to see Siena and other towns that you feel are worth seeing. We would also like to have a nice lunch or dinner included in the tour. We are just looking to get out of the city tourist spots and have a different experience for the day. Could anyone suggest an organized bus tour that they liked? We are not up to taking a train or renting a car and like to meet other travelers. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 2 Lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 3 जुनैद Lexmark Email Support 1-800-570-1233 Toll Free Number LUCK.
- 4 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 5 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 22 Rent in Rome
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal