My wife and I are traveling to the French Riviera around the first week of May or so. We'd LOVE to do a couple of day-long or half day boat trips in the area. Are there any options for public ferries/boats/day tours in early May? Hiring a private tour company/operator is probably not an option due to high cost. We've had a hard time finding any information online so thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 14 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Paris November 2017
- 22 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 23 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 paris to london- day trip
day long boat trips in French Riviera - public ferries in April/May?