I have just tentatively booked this hotel just for one night ( OH is joining me and daughter for the night before we fly to dublin the next morning)
This hotel has good reviews ..(unlike the The Somerset in Baker St ...good location but woeful premises apparently..i cancelled our booking upon researching further)
Has anyone stayed at the Darlington? Is there anything to do at night- being winter..cold/dark for two females to venture out whilst OH rests up after his long haul flight.
Any suggestions for room requests?
Incidentally, i asked for a triple room and there were none available..yet it wasnt suggested that I take a family room which also sleeps three...strange that the receptionist didnt offer this...( I rang the hotel direct )
Anyway, heres hoping that for 139 pound for the three of us with full English breakfast I have made a good choice
Will await to hear anything to the contrary from the experts here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Austria
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
Darlington Hyde Park Hotel - near Oxford St LONDON booking for three people