Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Daphne Inn Veneto ot Hotel Teatropace in Rome?

Feb 10th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Original Poster

Trying to decide between the two. Fiance and I love big cities and want to be where lots of restaurants, attractions. etc. are located. Hotel Teatropace is so nw that I cannot find any reviews on tripadvisor. Anyone stay at either place? Daphne Inn Veneto sounds lovely but I wonder if it is more secluded?
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Original Poster

Oops, never mind the Daphne Inn is full on our dates. Now trying to decide between the Hotel Concordia or the Hotel Teatropace.
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:00 AM

From what I can tell, the Teatropace is close to Piazza Navona and the COncordia is close to the SPanish steps. I don't know how the hotels compare, but I think Navona is the preferable area, although either area is fairly convenient.
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:05 AM

On Trip Advisopr type it as Hotel Teatropace (all one word), it will bring up the reviews.
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:08 AM

klio

There are some reviews here and on tripadvisor.com for TeatroPace. Just a few, but they are good.

There are a couple current threads here about the Hotel Concordia. I finally decided to stick with the TeatroPace and I plan on going to see the Concordia while in Rome.

I started this message because I wanted to tell you to check the Teatropace rates on ratestogo.com before you book through the hotel's site. I found better rates on ratestogo, but decided not to cancel and rebook. I was afraid of alienating the hotel staff.

Weirdly, on ratestogo.com, the first time I checked, they were offering 89 E at the TP. Next time, 120. Next time, 119.

You do know they don't have a lift, don't you?