Question: our accommodations are paid for as well as our plane tickets so how much should we budget for food, gelato, transportation, major sightseeing, and purchasing a few souvenirs daily in Rome? We are renting an apartment and are not food snobs. We don't want to fall into tourist trap type restaurants but we don't mind tasty street food. We want to give the most money to dinner naturally. We will be in Rome 7 days.
Should we prearranged tours to the Vatican? Our AAA agent is trying to sell us on a $80 per person small group tour. Is this a good value? Is an organized tour the best way to see the Vatican?
Should we do the same for the Coliseum? We're young and reasonably well traveled but this is our first trip to Europe and I'm (irrationally) anxious. Thanks in advance for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 समर्थन OUTLOOK 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset contact Tec*h care
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Self Drive UK tour
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Airport Transfer
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 5 nights in Spain, need help!