First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Installati0ns Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL CONTACT
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 10 days in Portugal
- 12 Driving
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 My France Vacation
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 25 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris