First time in London will be there 6 full days in June just my husband and I. We will take in all the sights of course, just wondering what you would recommend as a daily budget, our accommodation does not include breakfast and we will probably want to see a show, we like nice food (but not silver service!). Also what type of rail ticket we should get, oyster card?
We are flying in and out of Heathrow - staying at Copthorne Tara London Kensington Hotel which apparently is 3 mins from High Street underground and 15 minutes from Earls Court Tube.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia