Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG @%I8OO:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT AVG Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Packing Champagne
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 two days in Nice
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 17 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 New fast track
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 24 Once upon a time in Italy
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
Hi to all,