Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/dsn-code-black/
- 2 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland
Hi to all,