Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day trip to France
- 2 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 3 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 Where to See Flamenco
- 6 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 7 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Keukenhaf
- 10 Netherlands- Texel
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Sleep at Heathrow
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 2 week May trip with kids
- 19 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Rail vs. Plane
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 25 Paris November 2017
Hi to all,