Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 20 beware of robbed in Milan
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 24 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
Hi to all,