Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
Hi to all,