Hi to all,
My husband and I have decided to split our vacation into two parts, spending 11 days in the Czech Republic/Germany and then 9 days in Greece (we are flying into Prague and out of Athens).
We want to spend 4 days in Prague, but we have to choose between the following two itineraries:
1. Take a day trip from Prague to Karlovy Vary (for a total of 5 days in Prague) and then take a train to Berlin where we will spend 6 days, including a day trip to Potsdam, before flying to Athens.
2. Spend the first 4 days in Prague, then rent a car and drive through western Czech Republic, visiting Karlovy Vary, then driving into Germany, visiting Nuremberg, Bamburg, then Dresden before returning to Prague to fly to Athens.
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 6 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 7 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 8 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 9 Which Aran Island??
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer
Hi to all,