My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Barcelona to Malaga
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 10 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 18 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 22 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 23 Transportation in Brittany
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trains - website?