we are heading to cyprus in oct and want to hire a car. a lot of the hire companies say that we cant take the car to the north of the island. Are there any car companies that people have used that allow this and arent too expensive??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 12 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 13 Poland--where else to go
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 Trans Siberian Train
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)