My friend and I are wanting to do a couple of days cycling in rural France "on our way" from Paris to Spain, 24/25/26 June 2013.
We are not experienced cyclists, more along the lines of cruising through pretty scenery, stopping at vineyards etc for 2 or 3 days.
We don't have a vehicle or bikes so would have to take trains, planes etc.
From the research I have been doing, Provence sounds amazing. Could anyone help with the best way for us to proceed, good places to rent bikes, nice place to stay and whether we should base and cycle out for 2 day trips or move and arrange for our packs to be sent on for us.
I would also really appreciate advice on the best and least expensive way to move on to Spain?
Thanks, looking forward to your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 Champagne Tours
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017