My husband and I are planning a slightly impromptu 3 days in Norway in November, flying to Oslo from Paris. We'd like to stay somewhere not all new and shiny (such as downtown Oslo), but somewhere more scenic and traditionally norwegian (my husband's family is entirely norwegian, but we've never been). Fjords, sweaters, and trolls galore, you know
If you can recommend somewhere to stay in Oslo, or easily accessible from Oslo, that would be great. Planning this trip pretty quickly and would like to book airbnb or cheap hotels sometime today.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Iceland driving in March
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 Northern Spain road trip
- 19 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Help with Spain itinerary
- 21 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid