I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 4 two days in Nice
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 12 First time in Spain
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 New fast track
- 16 Packing Champagne
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 23 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 24 1st time to Europe
- 25 london or amsterdam
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)