I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017