We are cruising from Barcelona to Provence (Toulon) and then onto Nice (and on to Italy from there) and I was just looking for advice for visiting these two places. Of course there are many 'tours' you can pay big bucks for - is this needed or is it easy to get around and see most things without going that route? I understand that Nice is really nice in the 'old town' but I am not sure how far that is from where the cruise ships dock - then someone told me you take a water taxi over to Monte Carlo. Any input is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Insta!!ations Err0r Tec*h AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 ICELAND in February
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 The World's Greatest Churches
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 12 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 10 days in Portugal
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 23 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 24 Driving
- 25 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
Cruising the mediteranean - need help with our stops in France!