We , 2 women in mid twenties are planning a trip to Croatia : Zadar for 13 june to 16 june .
We will reach at night on 13 .. and would have 2 1/2 days in hand .
We are planning to have one day excursion for Plitvice national park .
We are not sure about how to plan for other things . Can someone help :
1 would like to book a hotel near beach or kind of on beach
2 dubrovinik is possible to go from zadar in one day ( seems far to me )
3 any ideas for near by places are welcome ..
4 Island hoping is good ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Easter Week in Italy
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Christmas week in Ireland
- 15 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 25 Rent in Rome