I'm just starting my research to see if Croatia is even in the cards financially. I thought I heard that there was going to be more flights to Croatia but I'm not seeing any evidence of this. I've looked through quite a few threads but haven't seen too much about this. Also most of the info on this forum is a bit old so I'm looking for current info.
Am I right to assume that Dubrovnik would be the largest airport in Croatia? Would it be less costly to fly into Rome, Venice or Milan?
Lastly, I'm not seeing fairs for next fall but I am seeing a trend in higher prices as one gets closer to the summer. Approx when do the flights to Croatia and or Rome start to come back down again.
I'd likely be flying out of Boston but would go down to Newark or NY if it saves a bit or the flights are a bit better. Many of the flights that I'm seeing have horrendous layovers.
Thanks ahead for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to France
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 two days in Nice
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 New fast track
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!