Hello Again ,
i understood from your replied to my last post that my trip was not feasible so I replaced it with italy
Now again planning for one in Croatia , Please help with your valuable suggestions :
- Would it be okay weather to Go In October ?? Towards the end .
- there are few places that i would like to go but not sureabout the connectivity if it is feasible :
Plitvice national park
Pag islands ( i understand it is near Zadar)
Gloden horn beach (BOL)
I am not looking forward to visit the cities .. Just an vacation to relax around beaches ..
Please feel free to suggest any other good beaches around Zadar ..
I am thinking to fly in Zadar and fly out Split .. (Zadar to Plitvice to Bol )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
Hello Again ,