Am asking for assistance with an itinerary for Croatia. I know tha we are not going to see it all & thus have narrowed it down to areas that interest us. We are mid 60 & used to independent travel and will need to rely on public transport.
Arrival city not determined as yet - maybe Rome from Australia?
7/8 day tour Slovenia
Zagreb- 2 days
Rovinj - around a week
Plitvice Lakes- need advice as to best way to achieve this
Split - week
Fly from Split back to departure city
We are not interested in Dubrovnik as we've been there previously.
Would appreciate any ideas & websites I can use to work out timetables, as well as suggested areas we should be looking at for accom. We're thinking along the lines of apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe