Reload this Page >

Croatia in March

Search

Croatia in March

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Trop

Croatia in March

I want to go to Croatia in March for a week. Can anyone tell me what places would be best to go to that time of year? I would love to have a view of the ocean but also want to be in a city where I can shop, sightsee and go out at night etc. I know that some of the islands virtually close down during the off season so what places could I go where things would be open and transportation to various islands would be available? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 01:06 AM
poo

ttt

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 09:33 PM
tippy

ttt

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 10:33 PM
akfju

Old Apr 17th, 2002, 02:33 PM
Jon

This would be my choice:<BR>1. Dubrovnik - lively in any season and definitively highlight of Croatia<BR>2. Hvar - beautiful and popular island, many things to see, possible day trips to Split or other islands. <BR>3. Anywhere in Istria (Rovinj, Pula, Porec, Opatija) - lots of excursions all over peninsula, not far from Venice (OK for a day trip), also possible day trips to near bye Slovenia (Postojna cave or Piran and Portoroz on the Slovenian coast)<BR>