We are going to Croatia in mid-September and would love some advice on our itinerary.
We are definitely flying into Dubrovnik and staying for 4 nights. We are definitely flying out of Zagreb the morning of day 9.
One of our Dubrovnik days, we thought we'd go to Kotor.
Our outstanding questions:
- Do we go to Mostar on our way to Split? Are there tour companies that will take us this route? Does Mostar need an overnight?
- Are islands a must do? We would probably have to give something up to do islands.
- Do we need an overnight at Plitvice, or can we stop there on our way from Split to Zagreb?
So to reiterate: Definitely 4 days in Dubrovnik out of 8. Want to do Kotor, an island or multiple islands (most likely Korcula or Hvar), Mostar, Plitvice, neutral on Split, but likely have to go through Split to transfer to Plitvice/Zagreb.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 5 bodyweight reduce applications
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 Help with Venice Trip?
- 9 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 10 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 11 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 14 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 Favorite London memories
- 23 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler