Hey travel community !
I'm new to the forum, but am so amazed with everyone's expertise and advice.
I've booked a flight on Oct 23 (early morning) to Dubrovnik, and am flying out on Oct 30 from Zagreb (around 4 pm). So I have about 7 nights in Croatia.
I am trying to decide where to go within those 7 days. I'm not sure what makes best sense logistically. I am a female and will be travelling alone and am in my twenties.
I'm thinking of Dubrovnik for 2 nights, Mostar for a day, Split, and Zagreb. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
I'd like some advice on:
1) Where to go in each city, or if there are any other top Croatian towns to visit.
2) How to get from place to place logistically. I am travelling on a budget and am looking for the cheapest, most efficient options.
3) I definitely want to check out Plitvice Lakes National Park, but am not sure how I would get there either. Any tips on cheap options? I don't want to rent a car as I am travelling by myself.
I tend to travel with an emphasis of viewing places as a local, trying the food, and spending less time at museums. I love architecture and am into photography. I tend to travel quickly, did Prague Vienna and Budapest in a week.
Thanks in advance for the tips everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga
Hey travel community !