I am so amazed by everyone's expertise on this forum, so thought I'd start this thread to get some advice on a 7 day itinerary in Croatia.
We have to be in Dubrovnik smack dab in the middle of the week...so we'll have two days free, then two days in Dubrovnik, and then three more days to play with.
Trying to decide where to fly in and fly out - we're flexible. Considering flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split, and potentially seeing Hvar and Vis. Not sure what makes sense logistically.
So would love insights on:
1) Where you'd go with those 7 days
2) How you'd arrange it logistically (flying in where, driving/ferrying where, flying out of where)
3) Any must-dos in any of those locales?
In case it helps with advice, we tend to travel with an emphasis on getting to know an area through food and locals, with less time spent at museums/historical sites. We also tend to travel pretty quickly, e.g., did an 8 day trip in Italy and covered Rome, Cinqueterre, and Siena in that time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Rail vs. Plane
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Self Drive UK tour
- 14 Where to See Flamenco
- 15 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 16 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 17 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy